This is an analysis of the poem Unbreakable that begins with:
Unbreakable, O Lord,
Is the love ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbac baXb acdbXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,4,6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with iambic trimeter or irregular meter
- Metre: 010011 001 11101 1010 01010110 111001 101010001 101010010 1101 101 11011 10101 111111001 1101001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 84
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Unbreakable;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.