This is an analysis of the poem Joshor Mondir that begins with:
সুবর্ণ-দেউল আমি দেখিনু স্বপনে
অতি-তুঙ্গ শৃঙ্গ শিরে! সে শৃঙ্গের তলে,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 0,1,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 473
- Average number of words per stanza: 1
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 1
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Joshor Mondir;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.