This is an analysis of the poem Love that begins with:
This is a word we use to plug
holes with. It's the right size for those warm...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xabcdefaeaghheijibcb hjfdkldXkeeXlmmgh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,17,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00011101 100011111 1011111 11001011110 11111 1111 010101000110 110101 1101010111 10101100 101111 1011011011 110011111 000111101 100001101 100111101 10101111 010100110 11101010 11001001 1101 0101 0111110110 11011 01111 100101 11110110 011111 0100111 010101100 1010010 1000010 100111 101101010 1101010 1101011 11111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 582
- Average number of words per stanza: 115
- Amount of lines: 37
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Love;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.