This is an analysis of the poem Kunlun that begins with:
Far above the earth, into the blue,
You, wild Kunlun, have seen ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaabcXddXXebcaeXXbcX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101010001 111011 1111000101 1110111001 1010101 010111010 101110 101001110 1111010011 11111010 010111 10111 1111010 111111100010 11101 11110 110100 101001 11111001 011110101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 689
- Average number of words per stanza: 123
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Kunlun;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Mao Zedong
- Analysis of Militia Women Inscription On A Photograph
- Analysis of Snow
- Analysis of Reply To A Friend