This is an analysis of the poem Huichang that begins with:
Soon dawn will break in the east.
Do not say 'You start too early'; ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXbaXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101001 11111110 10111110010 011100101 1001010101 11010100101 110110010 10101100010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 349
- Average number of words per stanza: 58
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 43 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Huichang;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Mao Zedong
- Analysis of Loushan Pass
- Analysis of Against The First Encirclement Campaign
- Analysis of Chingkangshan