This is an analysis of the poem The Land Of Poems that begins with:
For just one glimpse of you,
The rosebud of your street ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababcdcdcecefXf X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,1,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111101 010011 1101 111101 111101 1011 010111 110111 0101 010101 1100101 0100 011101 010011 0101 01011011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 198
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of The Land Of Poems;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.