This is an analysis of the poem Worship that begins with:
The mornings raise
Voices of gold in the Almighty's praise;... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbccXc X aaaaddee
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,1,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101 1001001001 0111 0101001101 1001 1000010111 0101010100 010110100100 1 1111 0101000101 1101 1011110011 1111 1101010111 1101011101 1111110011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 173
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Worship;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.