This is an analysis of the poem Toda Aquela Mulher Tem A Pureza that begins with:
Toda aquela mulher tem a pureza
Que exala o jasmineiro no perfume,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101001010100 110011000101 10011011010 10111001100 1101010110 010101110100 101111110 1110011010 11111101010 1011111010 110100010010 111010110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 143
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; que, o are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Toda Aquela Mulher Tem A Pureza;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.