This is an analysis of the poem Til A. Oehlenschläger that begins with:
I Sjælens Dyb er en urolig Flamme
En Drift, som savner Livets Poesi,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111011001 111101010 111110001 110110011 111101011 101111001 110110111 1111111 110101111 0101110001 011011101 1100111011 11101111 110101100 1101010101 11111111 110111011 111101101 1001111100 1110011100 1111100101 110101111 110111101 11011111 111011001 100011101 11111111 110111111 110011101 110011101 11111010 111010001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 311
- Average number of words per stanza: 59
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Til A. Oehlenschläger;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.