This is an analysis of the poem Sang [aabnet Blev Det Gyldne Buur] that begins with:
Aabnet blev det gyldne Buur,
Gamle Danmarks Glæde,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXaXXX XXXXaXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101111 1101 10111010 1101 1110111 111000 101101 11010 1011100 111010 11101 1111110 101011 11011 1110100 11110 11100 11101 101110 1011 1110111 1111 101010 11101 0110100 1111 0101100 11111 001111 1110 101110 11100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 194
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sang [aabnet Blev Det Gyldne Buur];
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Ludvig Bodtcher
- Analysis of Sang [hil Dig Paa Dit Høitidssæde]
- Analysis of Sang 'Den 8de Marts'
- Analysis of Sang Den 28de Januar 1833 I Rom