This is an analysis of the poem I Lunden that begins with:
Jeg spejded i den grønne Lund:
Han kom saa kjæk og glad -...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaXXXXb XcbcXXaX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101111 111111 111111 1111001 1111111 010111 1111111 11111111 1011110100 110111 1101111 111011 1111111 110101 1111011 1111010 1101111 110101 111111 0110100 111111 11111 111111101 11111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 233
- Average number of words per stanza: 49
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; jeg, hans are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I Lunden;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Ludvig Bodtcher
- Analysis of I Skoven
- Analysis of Indledning Til Digte — Ældre Og Nyere
- Analysis of Et Suk Fra Skoven