This is an analysis of the poem À Mon Ami Alphonse Leduc, Le Jour De Son Mariage. that begins with:
Le bonheur de la vie est un fatal problème
Que pour résoudre il faut, son tour venu, savoir,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XaaX XXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 010011011101 11111111010 11101101110 1101001111 111100111111 11010101101111 1111111111 110110110010 1001101111100 010011101100 11110111101 101011111 10101110111 1101111110 1
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 166
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of À Mon Ami Alphonse Leduc, Le Jour De Son Mariage.;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.