This is an analysis of the poem Ma Petite Louise that begins with:
Celle-ci, c'est Louise ; elle est la plus petite.
C'est un lutin ; pourtant je l'aime encor beaucoup,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXX XaaX XXa XXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 111011011101 1110101111110 111110011 1101111110 11011110010 101111011100 11011100110101 11101011101 101010111 1011101111 111001111010 10111111010 11010110111 1111111111 1
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 172
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 45 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Ma Petite Louise;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.