This is an analysis of the poem À M. Et Mme R. D…, À L'Occasion De Leur Mariage. that begins with:
Voici la saison des pervenches :
Par les ravins et les closeaux,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 101101100 11101110 1101110 11010111 11011110 1101110 11111100 1011010 11011110 111111 11111110 1110110 1011010 1011011 1
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 116
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; les, la are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word les is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines e is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of À M. Et Mme R. D…, À L'Occasion De Leur Mariage.;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.