This is an analysis of the poem À Lisette. Enfant D'Alphonse Lusignan that begins with:
Lisette, tu n'es plus le bébé d'autrefois,
Le bébé frétillant, beau lutin frais et rose,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXX aXXX XXX aXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 0111101100 0110110111 10100101111 1101111101 10111111111 010100111110 11101011111100 11011011010 1001111011 1011101111 1011111010 11101110101 110101101110 11110111110 1
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 171
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 45 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; b, le are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of À Lisette. Enfant D'Alphonse Lusignan;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.