This is an analysis of the poem Les Oiseaux Blancs that begins with:
Quand, sur nos plaines blanches,
Le givre des hivers...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXX XAXX XXXXXXXX XAXX XXXXXXXX XAXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,4,8,4,8,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111110 01110 011110 110101 111111 100111 01011 110110 01011 11111 1111 1010 111110 11101 1101110 10111 110111 1111 11111 110111 01011 11111 1111 1010 11110 101010 1110110 11010 0111001 11110 11111 110010 01011 11111 1111 1010
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 148
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Les Oiseaux Blancs;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.