This is an analysis of the poem Le Bois De La Roche. À Mon Ami, M. Le Sénateur Forget. that begins with:
Voici le flot jaseur ; le castel est tout proche,
Encadré de jardins, de bosquets, de maquis ;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXX aaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 1001100100111 10010010010 111110110010 11001101011 111101100110 1110101010 11111001011 101110111111 10111011111 110111011 111110101110 11111111101 111010011111 11101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 167
- Average number of words per stanza: 32
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de, le, que are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Le Bois De La Roche. À Mon Ami, M. Le Sénateur Forget.;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.