This is an analysis of the poem Cinquième Anniversaire De Mariage. À Mme J. R. Thibaudeau. that begins with:
Madame, dans la longue et brillante série
Des bonheurs radieux que Dieu vous a donnés,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX aaX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 101111101 1101011101 1101111010 11110011110 1100110111 111110111100 11110111100 1101111 1010100101 01011010101 111011111110 111101110111 10101111001 101101110101 1
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 165
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 43 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; s is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines s is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Cinquième Anniversaire De Mariage. À Mme J. R. Thibaudeau.;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.