This is an analysis of the poem Climbing West Of Lotus Flower Peak that begins with:
Amongst the grandeur of Hua Shan
I climb to the Flower Peak,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcXdXaXXXbeXXddXecX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010010101 1100101 11011101010 1001001 1011110 111001010 1110010010 0101010011 1111110010 010111001100 10001101 01111111 111101110 11101001 10110110 101110010 1011001 10101110001 10101100010 011101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 686
- Average number of words per stanza: 129
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Climbing West Of Lotus Flower Peak;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.