This is an analysis of the poem Naunsyaming Pag-Asa that begins with:
Pupos ng ligaya't katiwasayan
Silang may minamahal,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110010000 1011000 101010100 110110110 11011000 1010100 1100010101000 10101001000 1001000 1101010 10101100 110010000 100001110 11010000 10101010110 11001011001000 1000110100 1010010 10100010 10001010 1010111001000 11001110100 10001011000 101011000101000
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 111
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ang is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Naunsyaming Pag-Asa;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Leona Florentino
- Analysis of Blasted Hopes
- Analysis of Pagbating Babiro
- Analysis of Kakaibang Pagkalibing Ng Paghahangad