This is an analysis of the poem Zenyatta that begins with:
Your stamina has got a lot of moxie, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXa bbcddb eXXbXXe aXcabXfbfbcXaX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,6,7,14,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100 11001101010 0001 10110100 1010100 01101111 0101101 0111 1010011 00010101 11101100 11111 101000100 1000010 11100 01101101 1000 00100100 01111 11111001110 0101 101011 111111001 1011100 001000 1000101 010101 101011001 1100100100111010 11 1111100 10011 1
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 176
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 34
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Zenyatta;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Endured Through Tribulations
- Analysis of Opening To Explore
- Analysis of Without An Effort