This is an analysis of the poem Without Fail that begins with:
The thing about truth,
Many may find to be frightening......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXbcadbcdc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01011 101100100 00010000110 1011011 110010110010 10110010 101010100101 11011011010 1110100111 1010100101 11111100 110000100100010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 443
- Average number of words per stanza: 80
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Without Fail;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Grow Up! Geeessshhh!
- Analysis of Given Time By Another
- Analysis of Short Circuited To Ignite