This is an analysis of the poem With Their Immature Tantrums that begins with:
It is admirable!
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXabcadecceaeff XaeeadbfX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 001000 110 0000111 01100111101 010010 111101 0101010 01110 111001010 010100100 01011 1111101100 0110110 01111 10100 1110001000101 1110101010 111001010 11010101100 1010110100 1101 1101001 0101101 011111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 362
- Average number of words per stanza: 59
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of With Their Immature Tantrums;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of You Can Not Have It Both Ways
- Analysis of Gift Of Deception
- Analysis of Guzzle From The Pump...Chump