This is an analysis of the poem With Conflicts Perceived To Be The Goal To Reach that begins with:
To comfort with a smothering of lies,
Does one thing....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXXbabX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0100010001 111 010010001 100011010 01001000101 11 1 1010 01010101001000 101000110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 288
- Average number of words per stanza: 50
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of With Conflicts Perceived To Be The Goal To Reach;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Only You Know
- Analysis of No One Responds To Give It Time To Attend
- Analysis of Suffering From The Lack Of Maintenance