This is an analysis of the poem With An Ego Fed that begins with:
It may take for some many years,
To realize they have been used as suckers....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXb bcXa cX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01111100 01011101110 101100010 0010010100 0111110101 1101011101 101101001 011111010110 101101 1011000101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 132
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of With An Ego Fed;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Achieving Notoriety
- Analysis of Worshipping The Obtaining Of Money
- Analysis of The Presence Of Evil