This is an analysis of the poem With A Patience To Them To Give that begins with:
It is difficult to guide anyone through,
The using of their own acquired abilities....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abccda dXbaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 00100011001 0100110100100 1010010 110100101010 110101011 11100101010001 111101 01100110 110100010 111010011 01010100100 00100001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 219
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, i, them are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of With A Patience To Them To Give;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Perception Of Success
- Analysis of In A Stampede Rushing
- Analysis of If The Playing Field Was Leveled