This is an analysis of the poem With A Keeping Of A Sweetness that begins with:
Only when it has been made to them available,
Are people made aware of what they can access....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaaXbcdcdXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 1010101000100 110101011111 1100111 10010001 11001 110100011 101101 01011110 010001001001 001000100101 1001011110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 402
- Average number of words per stanza: 71
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of With A Keeping Of A Sweetness;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.