This is an analysis of the poem With A Convincing Relentlessness that begins with:
The repeating of excuses....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a X b ac adadXXXX baXcX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,1,2,8,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11 00100010 11 001000101011 1110 11110010 11101101001 101100101 00100100 111010 01110101 010011100010 000101000 1011 110110101001 100100100010 101000101 110111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 92
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of With A Convincing Relentlessness;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.