This is an analysis of the poem With A Convincing Done To Others that begins with:
An adamant dislike for anything,
One keeps as a reminder......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbcXXXXX aXdeedcbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100011101 1110010 000101010 11101100100 11101001 1000101 1110101 1011 01000011 00101001001010 0111000 1100101011 0010101 0001001100 110100101000100 00101010010100 11101 0100110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 310
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of With A Convincing Done To Others;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of As If You Were A Window With Dust And Smudges On It
- Analysis of No Intentions Of Reliving Stale Memories
- Analysis of Which Wish For You Is 'More' Essential?