This is an analysis of the poem Whether Accepted Or Left As It Is that begins with:
Never will I chase away,
My discovery of love as it is displayed....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbbcX caccXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001101 101000110001 0010110001 101011011110 00101010010 101101 011110100 010110100101001 1010101001 10001111001 11001011100 010111111101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 240
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Whether Accepted Or Left As It Is;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Wanting 'Things' Never Seems To End
- Analysis of Blowing Kisses
- Analysis of Obsessed With Incestuous Love