This is an analysis of the poem When It Has Been Discovered And Decided that begins with:
If you have found...
That a time spent trying to find yourself, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbcdbXX aXXdaadc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0111 1011100110 11 1110 111001 100101001 11011 101000111 1 0 0100 101011101 10100101010 010101 1101100011 010101101010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 213
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of When It Has Been Discovered And Decided;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Further In The Distance
- Analysis of Outdated By The Facts Of Life
- Analysis of Limitating Foolishness