This is an analysis of the poem We Can Finally Have That Peace that begins with:
Perhaps it is a blessing,
Their racist ways have separated them....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXbcdXXcbcXXcaXXbbd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0100010 1101110100 11001 110100101 0111110100 11100111 1010100 11100 101110 101000101110 0111001 101101001 10100101010 010011111001 011101000010 010110001 1000111 010011 1001110 10100111101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 708
- Average number of words per stanza: 119
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; that is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of We Can Finally Have That Peace;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Ulterior Motives
- Analysis of It Smells So Good And Fresh
- Analysis of Baited With Sweet Talk