This is an analysis of the poem Vultures Who Dress To Impress that begins with:
Who or what else is next for you to address,
To again blame for a mess....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aab ccd Xed bce eaXX Xbfd ded ddbe ecfe Xab XeXac
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,4,4,3,4,4,3,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110111011 0011101 1100100010100 101011101 10011 01010010 10010010111 101010110010 11010111 00101100010 01000100010010 10101001101 11100111111 1010101 11 1111101101 1011 1011110 101011100 0111010 110001010011 1110011 100100001 1111010001010 00101010 1100101110 110111001 0111101000111 11100111 0111000100010100 110010101111 1111001 1011001 1110 11100110 1010100 1101101 10111101001 1101111
- Amount of stanzas: 11
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 132
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 39
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Vultures Who Dress To Impress;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Myths And Legends
- Analysis of Pleading On Their Hands And Knees
- Analysis of Never To Be Burned Again