This is an analysis of the poem Value Of It All that begins with:
When does the teaching process end?
And the learning of lessons begin......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abccdcda X cbXXeecff feXe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,1,9,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010111 101001001 10001000100 1110100101 1000100101 001010100 0101 10110 110 001011111 010010101010 1101011 01010010 100101011 00100101 1101 10010 11101 11 1111 0100 001000101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 155
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Value Of It All;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.