This is an analysis of the poem Until An Urgent Need Confessed that begins with:
Everyone seems to request less government,
In their lives....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXaXaaaXbb XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110011100 011 0110101010010 100110110100001 11101011110100 101010101010 10111111101 011101011001 1110010 11011010001 10010100 1111011 01111001000011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 271
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Until An Urgent Need Confessed;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Running To Escape To Get Away
- Analysis of What Is It Faithfully That You Do?
- Analysis of Remember I Mentioned Of Hearing Of Rumors