This is an analysis of the poem Unless It Disappears that begins with:
The lack of acknowledgement present,
Does not change the existence of a thing! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbcddecXdadXdXfdeff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010010001 1110010001 110110100 1001011001 00101 11011100101 001000010 11011101010 0101010 0010101 01010100 11101001 011101 11101 1001001011 010101 111100101 1001001010010 11101 1101001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 685
- Average number of words per stanza: 119
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Unless It Disappears;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.