This is an analysis of the poem Unaware that begins with:
I lust you.
I lust the thought of you....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AAbXbXbAAXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111 110101 1000101 1011 11101 11110111 01110011 111 110101 111101 101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 256
- Average number of words per stanza: 51
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word i is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines you is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Unaware;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.