This is an analysis of the poem Trinket Whipped Ways that begins with:
None felt alive,
Unless something deemed of value...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX aabaXcbdaXa dadXXXca c Xcc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,11,8,1,3,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101 01101010 011101100 101 11111001 0101011 10010110101 101010100100 110010011101 111100010 100010 1010010001 1110001 01001111110 1111100101 10111101011 0110001011010 010101 1101 01100111 1100101010101 010100110 01101101 110010101 01011010101 101011011
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 189
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Trinket Whipped Ways;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Gratefully Not Available
- Analysis of You Are Not The Loyal And Devoted Kind
- Analysis of Basket Full Of Choices