This is an analysis of the poem Top Choice Steak that begins with:
There is nothing wrong,
With someone acquiring a taste......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcdXdd eXebcaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with iambic tetrameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 10101 011010001 1110 100101 1100100010 111010111 11101010 0101010011 0100011 10100011 1101111111 10011110 0100101111 001011111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 230
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Top Choice Steak;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Retribution
- Analysis of That's How Disconnected 'some' People Are
- Analysis of The Deed Comes Before The Media