This is an analysis of the poem To Whatever That Is Sustaining Your Thoughts that begins with:
To whatever that is sustaining your thoughts.
And whatever your beliefs are that has brought you here......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbXaXbbaXXXaab
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 01101001011 1110101111111 0010011100 101011010 0101010011 110101100011 0111 10010011110 1101001 11110100100 0010011100 111101011 1111011001 0011100 11111110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 577
- Average number of words per stanza: 105
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, you are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of To Whatever That Is Sustaining Your Thoughts;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.