This is an analysis of the poem To Brush Away The Cluster Of Walls that begins with:
The quality of our souls touch,
To brush away the cluster of walls...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xaba bXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01000111 010101001 11111 011010 1111101010 10010101 11 110010100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 117
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of To Brush Away The Cluster Of Walls;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of I Choose To Listen And Comprehend
- Analysis of Our Journeys Traveled
- Analysis of If You Did Have One Of Your Own