This is an analysis of the poem To Address What Is Best For Our Children that begins with:
With a beginning to address what is best for our children,
Would a complete isolation of them become protested? ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababX aaXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 000100111011110 100110100001010 1010101001001 10001010001 010100001010001 1010100111001 111 101001001101 10010100101 110010000100 001001010 0100101010001 111011010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 284
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 43 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; them, to are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word would is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of To Address What Is Best For Our Children;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of One Who Has Sacrificed With A Kept Pace
- Analysis of More Of A Peace That Is Wished
- Analysis of When Remembered For What It Is And Missed