This is an analysis of the poem Those Who Pray And Fake Faith that begins with:
Faith is what it takes,
To conquer over inner fears....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCBD XXXbaXABCBD
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,11,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 10101 01010101 111111 101 10010 0101011111 100100101010 1101001000010 110011101110 010011010001010 10101 01010101 111111 101 10010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 160
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Those Who Pray And Fake Faith;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.