This is an analysis of the poem This Realization I Accept that begins with:
I am fortunate to have known substance.
And the hard work associated to its achievement....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababXa baab abXba cabcc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,4,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110001110 10110101000010 1000010 010101001000 111 010100100010 11010100111 11011001000100100 01100110 11100010 110111001100 011000101010 1110101011010 11011001 001101010111101 1 01 0101010101011 10010010110010 111010001010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 192
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, i are repeated.
The author used the same word and at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of This Realization I Accept;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Without Pre-Conditions Or Pre-Requisites
- Analysis of Repeated Visits To Resucitate A Past
- Analysis of The Inevitable