This is an analysis of the poem This Document Is Proof that begins with:
There will be 'someone'......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXbc ddebcc fXgXeafgX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11 100100 10111 10111100 1011011111 0010101001010 11000110 01010101011100 0111101101 0100100110 0100100 0111 100100 011000100 1010001 1110100101 110001010 10101001011 01000101000 1001 11111000
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 221
- Average number of words per stanza: 37
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, it are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of This Document Is Proof;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.