This is an analysis of the poem There To Share With A Getting that begins with:
You can find time to research my life,
From every aspect of it....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXaXXXX bXbaccXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111100111 01001100 00111001011 111110110010 00100011101 10101011001 111010010111101 1111010011 11100110011 1010010111 110101 1110101101 0111010010 111101011 101011110001 1101001001111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 325
- Average number of words per stanza: 65
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; you is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of There To Share With A Getting;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Without A Drumroll Or A Cheering Audience
- Analysis of Left To Go Untouched
- Analysis of With A Seeking To Be Encouraged