This is an analysis of the poem There Is A Realization That Has Come that begins with:
All of their thug cronies,
Have silenced themselves of late....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCBX Xabddd ABCBX XbeeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,6,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101110 1100101 110001001 10010010100 1010 1001010111 0101110100 101101110010001 1001001010 01010011010 10101010010 101110 1100101 110001001 10010010100 1010 111001010010101 01011010 10100 000101011101 10100110010110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 186
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word and is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of There Is A Realization That Has Come;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of If It Makes You Feel Good
- Analysis of Biased Rants
- Analysis of That's What Happens When Truth Is Spoken