This is an analysis of the poem Their Way With It Done that begins with:
People want it their way.
With it done to insist....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaaXabcadXcbacdbaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 18,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011 001001 111001 1110111 01 110010 111110 0011101 1110010 1110010 1001111 001101110 1101 001001 101010 1001 010110010 10101111001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 508
- Average number of words per stanza: 94
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Their Way With It Done;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.