This is an analysis of the poem The Landing Of Aliens that begins with:
Is one way to gain attention....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcX baaX XcXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10100 01101010 1000100 010101 101101010 000110100 100100 10010010 1100 011001 100101 0100100
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 100
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Landing Of Aliens;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Feelings And Emotions Felt
- Analysis of Kumquat Trees, Blueberries And Why Bees Buzz?
- Analysis of Buyer's Remorse