This is an analysis of the poem The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged that begins with:
Those with a kept deep faith,
Have been able to see through......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaab X aX aXbac XXacX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,1,2,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100111 1010011 01111 101101 10101110 1111011011 001011011 11010001101 01001001001 110010101010 110101001011 0100100101010000100 101101001100011 101110101 10001101 011001101 10100101110 11101011001010
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 149
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.